Saturday, March 8, 2014

Silky Smooth



Are you like me?
I hate shaving my legs.
I mean, I really hate it.
I put it off as long as possible, especially in the winter months.
Why you ask?

My sensitive skin always seems to get so dry and itchy afterwards, 
no matter the razor or how much lotion I apply afterwards.
And I hate walking around with itchy legs...Ick!

So when I was approached by Schick® to try their 
Hydro Silk® razor, I jumped on the chance.


The thing I noticed when I took the first few strokes, 
was how smooth it glided over my legs.
Shea butter at work!
It's hypoallergenic too, so I didn't worry about getting any irritation from the moisturizing serum.



There are 5 Curve Sensing Blades, so it gives a really close shave which I liked, and they didn't irritate my skin at all.
When I was done, my skin was missing that usual tightness that I always felt after shaving.
My legs felt smooth and hydrated.
I was really impressed! 

For an extra soothing and moisturizing shaving experience I paired it with 
Skintimate Skin Therapy and I didn't even need lotion when I was done!



This is a product that I will definitely buy again.
No more putting off shaving my legs, even in the winter.

Bring on the silky smooth legs!



I received samples of Schick Hydro Silk to try as part of a BzzAgent campaign.
Any opinions expressed are entirely my own.















4 comments:

Handmade in Israel said...

Lol! I thought I was the only one who got lazy in the winter ;-)

Annette said...

I've been using an electric razor for years. There's just nothing fun or exciting about shaving the legs!

Kelly said...

I've used that razor before, it works really well! :)

Almost Precious said...

Sounds like a great product and you did a wonderful review about it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...