Monday, December 23, 2013

White Christmas



Can you believe Christmas is in 2 days?
I'm not quite sure where the last few months have gone, but they have flown by.
We don't ever get a true white Christmas here in Southern California, 
so this year I decided to bring the "white" inside!

I just couldn't resist this white tree when I saw it.
I just love the way the teal and pink ornaments "pop" against the white, 
and the silver adds a festive sparkly touch.



It has a wonderful retro vibe that I'm loving.

Another "White" thing that we've been enjoying is these.
Sitting by the tree at night, cuddled up under a blanket with the fire going.
I'll just leave it at that and make you pop over and check out the link.
Yum!

I'm off school for my Winter Break, so if my plans go as I'm hoping, maybe I'm have some time to spend in the kitchen instead of having my nose buried in a textbook. 
And who knows, maybe I'll even have a blog post or two!

Wishing you all the the Merriest of Christmases...whether they be white or not!









6 comments:

Denise from Beaded Embellishments said...

Beautiful tree Meeling! Merry Christmas to you and your family:) If you have never tried Kahlua and eggnog, it definitely worth a try! Yum!

Almost Precious said...

Meeling the tree is lovely and it does have a wonderful retro look to it. Enjoy your break from school and may your Christmas be filled with the warmest of memories.

p.s. - I used to love Black Russians so can imagine that the white version would be delicious, especially when sipped next to a crackling fire. :)

lisaroyhandbags said...

Your tree looks so pretty! I just love how the colours pop against the white. Those drinks sounds pretty darn tasty too! Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your break! xo

Annette said...

Your tree is beautiful Meeling! I hope you had a happy Christmas with your family! XO

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

WOW!!! Your Tree is gorgeous :)

Glad you are getting some time off school to have some R. & R. with your family :)

Happy Holidays, cheers, T. :)

Kelly said...

One of our trees this year was a white one, too! I love yours, and that tree topper is great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...