Saturday, November 30, 2013

Gobble Gobble



Are you feeling it?
All that delicious food that has been consumed the last couple of days!

Oh my...bring on the treadmill!





I hope that you all enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.
We enjoyed a lovely small gathering this year, with just our household family.
Cooking for 4 people was a breeze compared to 20!
It's just what I needed this year with my crazy school schedule.

The food was delicious and I think a new favorite was born.
When I went to mash the potatoes, I realized that we were out of butter!
Help!
Olive oil to the rescue.
It was delicious!!
So buttery, but without the butter.
A definite make again.

And now the Holiday season is officially here!
Our tree went up yesterday - a new (artificial) white one with multi colored lights.
So retro...I'm loving it!

Enjoy the rest of your Holiday weekend!!



*Serving spoon via Baby Puppy Designs on etsy*


6 comments:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Hi M. :)

Glad you got to chill out and have a relaxed Thanksgiving :)

It was just 4 of us here too, so everyone pitched in and it was a great time :)

Of course our tradition is having the big Turkey dinner for Xmas so we chose to have lamb for Thanksgiving just to switch it up, was awesome :)

Hope school isn't too intense when you go back :)

Have a lovely weekend, cheers, T. :)

lisaroyhandbags said...

great tip about the olive oil! You'll have to post pics of your new white tree. I hope to get our little apartment tree put up this week - can't wait to put up our 9' tree in storage again someday!

Additionsstyle said...

Glad to hear you had a lovely Thanksgiving! Thanks for that tip with the mashed potatoes, I bet olive oil was good.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Annette said...

I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving with just the family. It was just me, Michael and Shylee this year, AND Michael did all the cooking and cleanup!

I bet your white tree is so pretty! You'll have to post pics!

Handmade in Israel said...

The mashed potatoes sound yummy!

Almost Precious said...

Hard to believe that Thanksgiving is over and done and in 2 short days it will be Christmas. Where did the Holidays go this year? Instead of having Thanksgiving and then Christmas it feels more like we're having a Thankmas.

Hope your Christmas is a most merry one. Best always - Anna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...