Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah!



I've been missing in action a little lately, but with good cause!
My husband and I managed to squeeze in a little Central California Coast getaway, 
before the rush of back to school and work are upon us.

What a time we had!
A little wine tasting, fantastic food, gorgeous scenery...we even got to go goat cheese tasting,
 and feed the goats on the farm!


And then we decided to get our brave on and go zip lining!
What a blast!!
The scenery was breathtaking zipping almost 100 feet above the ground.
You get to soar over the majestic oaks on Santa Margarita Ranch.
We saw deer and eagles, it was an awesome day.

was outstanding and if you're ever in the area, 
I'd highly recommend spending a day with them. 

Summer vacation is drawing to a close for us here in the West.  
School starts up next week.
There's always something a little bittersweet about saying goodbye to the summer holiday, 
but it also means new and exciting things are just up ahead.

Here's to Summer and all it's wonder!!


6 comments:

Handmade in Israel said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. Good for you being positive about the end of summer. I don't want it to end!!!

Additionsstyle said...

Looks like you had an amazing time!! What a wonderful way to end the summer holiday. I hope everyone is looking forward to getting back to school :)
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

I can't believe it is back to school already, wow!!!

Looks like you guys got to have such a fun time, not sure I am brave enough for a zip line but the views look amazing :)

Glad you got to spend some time tog. before back to work :)

Have a lovely weekend, cheers, T. :)

Annette said...

It sounds so exciting and fun, but I'm too afraid of heights to go zip lining. I'm really glad you had a good time though!! :)

Almost Precious said...

What lovely photos. It looks like the weather was perfect for a fun filled get-away. Happy to hear that you had such a wonderful time. :)

Kelly said...

Wow, sounds like quite the adventure! I would be too scared to zip line, but I'm glad you were brave!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...