Saturday, August 24, 2013

Power & Free



I love a clean house!
Who doesn't right?
Sometimes though finding the time and the right product to do a really good job can be a challenge.

So when I was asked to try out Lysol's new Power & Free line of cleaners,
I jumped at the chance to give them a try.  
I've always trusted Lysol products so I was eager to try out their newest line.


Lysol® Power & Free is a new cleaning formula that uses Hydrogen Peroxide to release thousands of microbubbles to penetrate and dissolve tough stains for a powerful clean without the harshness of bleach. 




According to Lysol: 
The Power & Free line kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria
 and can be used on a variety of surfaces.
There is no bleach harshness and it leaves a fresh clean scent.

I was sent a container of the Lysol® Power & Free Multi-Purpose Wipes




They clean really well!
I love them for a quick clean up on the refrigerator door and handles or 
that splashed over spaghetti sauce on the stove.

We have a white laminate top desk in our kitchen area, and you can imagine 
with teenagers how dirty that can get!
These wipes instantly dissolve the dirt and in no time it's shiny and clean again.

I will say that while there is no "bleach" smell, they do have a rather strong scent.
It's not overpowering, and it does fade away fairly quickly, 
but if you are sensitive to cleaning smells, it's something to keep in mind.


I was also sent a bottle of the Multi-Purpose Cleaner in the Citrus scent.



The cleaner works great.  
I used it in my kitchen for cleaning the white porcelain sink and faucet,
 and it does a great job.
I also tried it in the bathrooms and was really impressed with the cleaning power.
The scent of the Muti-Purpose Cleaner is much lighter than the wipes.

Overall, I was very impressed with the Power & Free line of products,
 and they are definitely something that I would purchase.

It's a quality product from a company name that I trust, and they work great!

Have you tried Lysol's new Power & Free line of products yet?


I received samples of Lysol Power & Free to try out as part of a BzzAgent campaign.
Any opinions expressed are entirely my own.

3 comments:

Additionsstyle said...

Thanks for sharing that info. I really hate cleaning, so when I can find products that help it go by faster and smell like citrus, I am going to have to give them a try.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Almost Precious said...

Sounds like a great product and Lysol is a trusted name that has been around for as long as I can remember - and believe me, that's a pretty long time. :D

Annette said...

I like Lysol products but I haven't seen these yet. Maybe I need to pay closer attention when I'm shopping!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...