Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Where Have All The Blog Posts Gone?



It would appear that I've become somewhat of a blog hermit lately.
My posts seem to be few and far between.
I can assure you however, that I have been quite busy!

I've been up to my elbows in paint!



Giving our kitchen a fresh start for Summer.
I'm loving it!
It is replacing a rather dark green, and while the green was lovely, 
after 7 years it was time for a change.
Hopefully, if plans go well...I'll be done today!!



Now with those fresh walls and bright white trim,
I'm pondering these for the window behind my desk, which sits just off the kitchen.



What do you think?


And then I got to play nurse to my son who had all his wisdom teeth out.
Ouch!
Remember that??



He's been an awesome patient, 
and thank heavens for modern day medicine and lots of reruns on TV!

That's what I've been up to lately.
What about you?


6 comments:

Almost Precious said...

Meeting I love those curtains. Hope you don't mind if I check out the site? I've been looking for curtains for my family room for about 6 years now and haven't found anything that would fit or that I like. Yeah, I'm cheap, I could have them custom made but hate, hate, hate to spend that much money. :(

Wisdom teeth. Why do we still get them when very few of us have the room on our gums for them ? I had braces as a kid and had to have 4 molars extracted - then when the wisdom teeth tried to erupt but couldn't, I had to have them surgically removed. Same goes for all 3 of my daughters. You'd think that Mother Nature would have caught on by now. :D

Annette said...

Wow, I love the paint color and curtains! I hope you show some before and after photos!
Those darn wisdom teeth. I hope he heals quickly!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

I LOVE the colour :)

I am jealous because we were going to remodel our kitchen and it hasn't happened yet
(a year later, still waiting, lol! :(

Oh well, been really busy, working on putting my photos on I - Phone cases and pillows, YAY!!!

Both boys are home and one is not feeling very well, right now and both looking for work :(

I just made a sparkly 80's scrunhie for my daughter as she is having a retro party and I haven't made one for her in 20 years so I was struggling to remember how to make them, duh!!

Anyway, planting my flowers in the garden and so no time for blog
much :(

But I try to check in with people as often as poss. :)

Have a fun day painting :) cheers, T. :)

Kelly said...

I love the color! I'm excited for you! A coat of paint makes such a huge difference, doesn't it? We finished ours up, and I love it. I have yet to post about it, though.

Additionsstyle said...

What a lovely way to start summer with a freshly painted kitchen, and I love the curtains. I hope your son feels better soon.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

lisaroyhandbags said...

Love the paint colour! It looks almost exactly the same as what I had in our place in Muskoka :)
The curtains are perfect - I'm thinking of hanging some cute short curtains in my kitchen instead of a blind, I just need fabric. Ah, wisdom teeth! I had all 4 out when I turned 19 and on my way to university - not fun!
happy painting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...