Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Favorite Things



I like to see what my favorite bloggers are enjoying.
It's led me to some wonderful new products 
that I may not have tried or heard about, without reading about them on their blogs.

So I thought I'd share with you a few of my favorite things that I've been enjoying lately.




I LOVE this face wash!! I'm into my second bottle now and my skin couldn't be happier.
I also love that it's all natural and doesn't have any "junk" in it!
Wonderful line of products!



2. Cool Lime Refresher via Starbucks

With temperatures in the 90's and even into the triple digits last week, 
this has been a lifesaver in the afternoons.  
Cool, tart, just slightly sweet and oh so refreshing!





3. "Fear or Desire" via Essie

This is what's on my toes right now - thanks to a Mother's Day pedicure from my son!
So happy and bright - I love it!




4. Vintage Phillips Radio Poster via ebay

This poster is on it's way to me!!
I'm so excited.
It's just the right color and feel I was looking for.
A small painting project in my kitchen led to a blank wall calling out for a piece of art.
I can't wait!


Do you have any favorites right now that you just can't get enough of?





6 comments:

Kelly said...

Ooh, that cool lime refresher looks good! I'll have to try that! And I love that shade of nail polish.

Annette said...

I think I need to go to Starbucks tomorrow! I bought a bar of handmade lavender soap from a vendor at the farmer's market a couple of weeks ago and I just love it!

Almost Precious said...

The natural face wash sounds lovely, nice to know there aren't any harmful or toxic preservatives and chemicals in it.

I'll have to swing by a local Starbucks and try that Cool Lime Refresher, it does look very refreshing and down here in southern Florida the temps have already reached the low 90's in the day (80's at night). This is the weather for cool, crisp salads, sweet juicy, cold fruits, and lots of cold refreshing beverages.

I really enjoyed your favorites list. Guess I'll have to sit down and contemplate my very own favorites. :)

lisaroyhandbags said...

mmm that drink sounds great - I'll have to pop in and see if the Starbucks is carrying that here (we miss out on lots of their goodies). I've recently discovered Vipera nailpolish and it lasts forever! Love that orange shade - that would look cute on my toes too :)

Additionsstyle said...

The Cool Lime Refresher sounds amazing, I may have to head to Starbucks for one of those really soon. I recently planted all my herbs and right now I love adding herbs to everything. It makes everything taste so fresh.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Oh such fun stuff :)

I LOVE the nail polish color, pedicures are my indulgence, maybe 3 times a year, lol :)

Oh Gosh, I'm so boring, I can't think of anything I tried new recently :(

Well, food, I did have some amazing pulled pork in Ohio :)

Have a lovely Holiday weekend, cheers, T. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...