Saturday, April 27, 2013

Favorite Things




I don't know where the time has been going lately, 
but it sure doesn't seem to include me blogging much!

It's not like anything in particular has been going on - just somehow the days keep disappearing.
Can you believe it's almost May??

I thought I'd share with you a few of my favorite things I've been enjoying lately.





If you ever have a chance to try any of La Colombe's coffee - go for it!!
It's delicious, handcrafted goodness that gets your morning going!


I go through stages with what creamer I use in my coffee - right now this is the one.
Yum!!


I don't wear a lot of  makeup, but this is lightweight, has a little sunscreen and just evens out your skin tone.  It's great for doing that quick 5 minute face. Another bonus...it stays put on my oily skin!


I received this as a birthday gift and I just can't get enough of it's bright citrus scent.
It makes my whole bathroom smell like tangerines!
So refreshing!!


Do you have any favorites right now?


3 comments:

Annette said...

I think a tangerine scent in the morning would be exhilarating!
My favorite right now is Hot Cinnamon tea found at Barnes & Noble. I can't get through the day without at least one cup!

Additionsstyle said...

I can't believe it's almost May either :)
I have been looking for a good BB cream, I think I will have to give the Olay one a try. Thanks for the recommendation.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Kelly said...

I love citrus anything! That body wash sounds nice! I just got a new Hawaiian scented body wash by Alba, and it smells so good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...