Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sweet Treats



I love my morning coffee.
While weekends are left to french pressed coffee and sipping second cups still in my pajamas,
weekday mornings are all about getting out the door on time.
It's fast, convenient and makes a really good cup of coffee.
I love the variety of coffees and tea K-Cups that are available for it.

When I was asked to try a new line of coffees, teas and hot chocolates for my Keurig brewer called
of course I said yes!




I had the opportunity to try the vanilla and caramel flavored coffees, 
the milk and dark hot chocolates and by far my favorite,
the Chai Tea Latte.
It was so creamy, had a wonderful chai flavor and for me just the right amount of sweetness.
It is the perfect afternoon treat on a chilly day!



The coffees, while rich and creamy tasting, were a bit too sweet for my taste.
I may not be the norm on that though.  
I tend to like very strong coffee with a small amount of cream and sugar.
The vanilla and caramel flavors were very nice though, not artificial tasting.


The hot chocolates were delicious!
I want my hot chocolates on the sweeter side and a nice splash of milk mellowed them out beautifully.

I think that Keurig makes a great brewer,
 and it's nice to have so many choices on what you can brew in them!

Do you have a single serve brewing system at home?



I received samples of Cafe Escapes as part of a BzzAgent campaign.
Any opinions expressed are entirely my own.



6 comments:

Annette said...

I'm not a coffee drinker but I love my tea every day. I didn't know Keurig was for tea too. My husband recently bought a Keurig for his office and really likes the coffee so far.

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Looks awesome, I should mention it to my Daughter she is a BIG coffee fan :)

I don't drink coffee anymore but I did have to have an Irish (decaf) coffee in celebration of my roots, LOL!!! :)

Have a lovely evening, cheers, T. :)

Additionsstyle said...

I don't drink coffee, just a cup of tea everyday. I bought my sister a Keruig for Christmas and she loves it. I will have to suggest those coffee options to her.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

designchic said...

My keurig is wonderful - can hardly wait to fix that first cup every morning!!

lisaroyhandbags said...

We've got a keurig in storage in Canada but recently got a Tassimo here with the new Tim Hortons pods which is great! I'd love a chai tea latte option too - my fave! :)

Almost Precious said...

Know I've been MIA for some time now - my blog practically has cobwebs in the corners and dust bunnies beneath every post. :)

John and I love our Keurig single serve coffee maker, so very convenient. I did not know they had K-cups for hot chocolate but Ghirardelli makes one delightful hot chocolate mix that you put into a mug and add hot water (works great with the Keurig - just have to remember to open and then close the compartment that holds the K-cups since a K cup is not being used). My grandkids think the Ghirardelli mix is the greatest (it is called Premium Hot Cocoa - Double Chocolate . . . and is rich and thick and chocolaty). Another favorite of mine the Van Houtte's Raspberry Chocolate Truffle K-cups - They smell so heavenly !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...