Monday, December 3, 2012

The Burts and The Bees



I've always been a fan of Burt's Bees products.
They contain natural ingredients and they work really well.
Their lip balms and Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream are amongst my favorites.

So when I was asked to try their new line of 
Intense Hydration skin care products containing Clary Sage, 
it was an immediate "Yes"!



I was sent their  


I have fairly sensitive skin
 (kind of typical of redheads)
 that can get quite oily on my forehead, but really dry on my cheeks.
Normally, I'm not a fan of cream type cleansers because I always feel like they leave a film on your face that doesn't completely wash off. 
Surprisingly, this wasn't like that!
  It has a nice creamy texture, a very faint herbal scent and it rinses clean!!
It takes makeup off easily and leaves my skin feeling clean, yet moisturized.
I was pleasantly surprised.

They also sent me


This cream is wonderful!
It's rich & creamy, but not at all greasy.
My skin feels great in the mornings after using this.
I like the light scent that this line of products has.
They smell clean and fresh...natural.


Lastly and my absolute favorite of the products they had me try was the
Intense Hyrdation Treatment Mask


This mask is truly amazing!
This is one product I will be buying for sure!
You rub a thick layer all over your clean skin, leave on for 5-10 mins and then tissue off any excess.
The rest soaks in on it's own, no rinsing required...something that I loved.
I've used this mask about once a week for the last month before going to bed,
 and I can truly see and feel the difference in my skin the next day.
It's kind of plumped up.
It's a very skin soothing product and smells very natural.

Overall I was very impressed with this new line.
It smells great, it's all natural and it works.
You can't ask for more than that!

For one of my readers I have a sample size
Intense Hydration Day Cream & Intense Hydration Night Cream
for you to try, along with some great coupons.

Just leave me a comment...that's it!

A winner will be randomly chosen Monday December 10th, 2012.



Do you have a favorite Burt's Bees product?


I received samples of Burt's Bees Intense Hydration line as part of a BzzAgent campaign.
Any opinions expressed are entirely my own.


7 comments:

Kelly said...

I love Burt's Bees and I love this review because I was just looking at the night cream at the store the other day! Glad to know that you liked it! I think my favorite product of theirs is the Lemon Balm for very dry skin. I use that all the time on my hands in the winter.

Annette said...

These definitely sound like they are worth trying! I just started using a Burt's Bees body lotion that I like a lot because it's not greasy.
Thank you for the chance to win some samples! :)

lisaroyhandbags said...

I've fallen in love with their chubby tinted lip balm (in hyacinth I think). I should try their cuticle cream - my nails are a mess!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

You always have such fun stuff to share with us :)

Which reminds me I should go do a mask (if it hasn't dried up) it has been a while :(

Have a lovely evening, cheers, T. :)

Additionsstyle said...

I love Burts Bees product too, and that mask sounds amazing. I may have to give that a try. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

A Modern Hippie said...

I love Burts Bees products, but I have never used the facial products. I cant live without their lip balm or lotion though! Hoping to win this so I can try some of their other products.

Almost Precious said...

Well it is fairly apparent that I've been off line for way too long. :( Sorry that I missed this wonderful giveaway as I love Burt's Bees lip balm and know that the other products are most likely on the same high caliber.

Drat - that's what I get for being a slacker. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...