Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles


I've been in major Thanksgiving prep mode
 and have turned into a baking queen!

I made 8 dozen of these which are a yearly tradition in our house.
Now if I can just keep the teenagers away from the freezer till next week!
I made pecan tarts, fresh bread
 and then something new that I found via Pinterest.

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles!


Of course I had to try 
one 
two
well ok maybe three, but no more (wink, wink)
to make sure that my guests would enjoy them.

Pillowy pumpkin goodness is all I can say!
Easy, peasy!
 I might have added just a touch more pumpkin than called for, but who's measuring!

Do you have a favorite Holiday baked good?


7 comments:

Annette said...

Oh.my.goodness. I might have to try these, but I'll have to wait til the kids are here or I really will eat them all, freezer or not!!
My favorite Thanksgiving baked good is pumpkin pie. I do want to try making pumpkin whoopie pies this year, but again, need to wait til there are more people in the house!

Kelly said...

These sound scrumptious! I am going to have to give them a try!!

Almost Precious said...

Soft, cake-like cookies are a favorite at our house and these look sooo tasty. I think I copied the recipe when you first posted them but have not gotten around to making up a batch.Shame on me as these do look delicious.

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Look yummy :)

I LOVE snicker-doodles but I have never tried Pumpkin ones :)

You have been busy, don't tell anyone but I am ordering out this year, LOL!!! :)

Have a lovely evening, cheers, T. :)

Handmade in Israel said...

They look delicious and I LOVE their name :)

Additionsstyle said...

What a great idea, pumpkin sincker-doodles. They look really yummy. I hate to bake, luckily my daughter is home and will bake us a few sweet treats.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Sonya Kanelstrand said...

I can only imagine how tasty they are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...