Monday, November 5, 2012

Backwards


For some reason it just hit me today that the Holidays are upon us!!
Thanksgiving will be here in a little over 2 weeks and I don't feel the slightest bit prepared.
AHHHHHHHHH!!
Deep breath Meeling...deep breath.


So if you find I'm a little light on the blog posts this next while,
it means I'm probably hunkered down preparing for "T" day...
or maybe I'm just sitting in the corner with a big chocolate cake and a fork!

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start.
Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Yikes! I know, how did it get to be November already!!! Pass me that cake...or maybe the wine...

Almost Precious said...

Amazing isn't it, how quickly times flies? Seems like only yesterday everyone was talking Jack-o-lanterns and spooky treats. Now we're thinking turkey and pumpkin pies. :D
I think we need another month between October and November maybe Ocvember ?
Oh then another one between November and December like Nocember ? :D

lisaroyhandbags said...

I know, it's crazy how time is flying and holidays are approaching. I always feel unprepared for our Canadian thanksgiving in early October- it's too darn early! I'm sure yours will come together and you'll have a fabulous feast :)

Additionsstyle said...

I can't believe it's only a couple weeks away, but this year it's just my daughter, husband, and myself, so things are going to be really simple at my house. I hope you don't get too stressed, and are able to enjoy the process of getting everything ready. I think you should have the cake too :)
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Annette said...

I'm all about the cake and will be sitting in the corner with my own! We will get through it, we will get through it....

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

We don't really celebrate Thanksgiving anymore, so choc cake sounds good :)

Have a lovely day, cheers, T. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...