Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Last Few Days



As my last few days of Summer vacation are quickly coming to a close.
I've been savoring sleepy mornings, still in my pj's, enjoying a lazy cup of coffee with



I'm hooked on the French Vanilla!!  So creamy & delicious!
Have you tried them?


I think we're on day 9 now, of an icky heat wave here in Southern California.
It's been well over 100 degrees every day, cooling off to maybe 75 at night - ick!
My air conditioner, (thank heavens for that invention) 
is going to need a serious vacation when this heat spell over!

What it's meant for me is afternoon runs to Starbucks for my favorite cool down treat...



Tart, sweet & oh so refreshing!
With the extended forecast not showing much improvement,
I'm seeing a few more in my near future!!

Linking up with Sarah over at Yes Teacher for
Tickle Me Tuesday!
 

What's been tickling your fancy this week?


7 comments:

Kelly said...

That tea looks amazing!

My Life Under the Bus said...

We don't have the Silk creamers yet I've been looking for them! I also love the Tazo Tea YUM! Hope you get some relief - I wanted to die when I saw our electric bill!

Almost Precious said...

I've tried the soy milk, will have to give the creamers a try.

That Tazo iced Passion Tea does look very refreshing. It has me licking my lips.

Almost Precious said...

PS Thank you, Meeling, for your lovely thoughts and good wishes - I sincerely appreciate them. :)

Sarah B. said...

I love that tea! And I'm so sad it's the end of summer vacation!! Where did the time go?!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Meeling, that is my fav. tea at Starbucks too!!! :)

Hope you get some relief to the hot weather, we are in for a few days of over 100 too! I agree, totally thankful for the AC :)

Have a lovely day, cheers, T. :)

lisaroyhandbags said...

Those creamers sound yummy - can't find them here in Dubai - the Starbucks doesn't carry all of the products as in US either - boo!
Try to stay cool! We are back to our sticky 116F temps here in Dubai - one of the things I miss most about our trip to Maine - fresh air! At least Ramadan is over so I can enjoy a drink or chew gum now in public :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...