Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chocolate Silk


Back to work and back to school means busier days are back!

I'm always on the lookout for fun little snacks that I can pack easily for work.
I don't often get much time to eat and sometimes a quick bite is all I have time for.
This has become my new favorite...

Peanut butter, which is one of my favorite things in the world, combined with chocolate!!
I mean, how can you go wrong!
YUM!
I love whole wheat pretzel sticks dipped in it - delicious!
It's creamy and silky and just the right amount of chocolate.
A definite must try!!

Do you have a favorite "On The Go" snack?

Linking up with
for

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

11 comments:

Handmade in Israel said...

Hmm, not sure about this. It sounds good, but still not sure, lol! Hope you enjoy it.
My favourite snack? Salt & Vinegar crisps from the UK!!

Marisa Hopkins said...

OH MAN. I would love to dip potato chips in that chocolate peanut butter dip. Hows that for healthy? haha. But it looks so good!

My current fave go-to snack is usually apples dipped in peanut butter - and sometimes I add a bit of chocolate sauce :D

Sarah B. said...

Oh wow!! I definitely need to try this!!

Annette said...

Ooh, that sounds good! My newest fave is Kellogs Fiber Plus Granola Bars. They're moist and flavorful and work well with my diabetes needs.

Additionsstyle said...

That does sound really tasty! I love to dip pretzels in chocolate and peanut butter, I can't wait to try this. Thanks for sharing.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Kelly said...

Wow...now that is genius!

lisaroyhandbags said...

This is so perfect! That's one thing I miss most about North America - being able to find fun little snacks and a good selection of products for on the go. It's nothing but hummus here or strange spreadable cheeses.

Elizabeth Gilmore said...

Yummm...Chocolate & Peanut butter is a match made in heaven! My favorite combo for sure.

My to-go snacks are a bit boring really...mini carrots, rice cakes...anything with a bit of crunch in it!

Sara said...

Hi dear!
Love so much you're blog, is amazing!
Follow u, my name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.

Hope u follow back :) :)

A lot of kisses.
http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

Happy Frog and I said...

Like the first commenter I'm a sucker for salt and vinegar crisps. Best snack ever!

Almost Precious said...

Sounds great. I'm a Reese's peanut butter cup fan and to me anything with peanut butter and chocolate has to be good. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...