Thursday, August 2, 2012

And the winner is...


Wow!
Thank you all for the great response to my
Over 200 entries - fantastic!

So without further ado...
Random Generator 
has spoken and the winner of this lovely necklace...


is comment #52

Megan

Congratulations!!

I will be in touch via email - so watch your inbox!!

Thank you to all who entered, 
I'm so pleased to have such a great turnout,
 and hear all the lovely comments about Anne's shop!

And of course, I couldn't have done this wonderful giveaway without 
Anne, so thank you so much for offering this great necklace to one of my readers!



3 comments:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Congrats to Megan :)

What a lovely Cameo, I must have missed this when I was on vaca :(

Have a lovely day, and congrats on all the entries :) T.

Almost Precious said...

Congratulations Megan.

Wow, over 200 entries, that's marvelous! But it was a really special giveaway - thanks to Anne of "Handmade by Anne Potter" at etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/handmadebyannepotter

:)

Nani said...

Congrats to Megan !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...