Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Jewelry Swap Share



You might remember this post a little while back about my
"What Does Summer Mean To You Jewelry Swap".

I had a nice turnout for my first ever swap
 and I've heard from a few gals that they had a good time!

Who can go wrong with a package in the mail when it contains jewelry!!


We ended up with an odd number of participants so I found myself without a partner.  
I still wanted to send someone something so I chose to surprise my bloggy friend Sarah who was about to become a first time mama (she's since had her baby) as my swap partner.
I sent her this adorable mama & baby bird necklace, 
which just seemed ultra perfect considering she was expecting!

Via

So now it's time for all the participants to share what wonderful goodies showed up in your mailbox!

Link up below and let's take a look at what everyone got.
Thanks to all the participants - I had fun hosting!!

Here's to a great Summer!


7 comments:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

That is such an adorable piece and congrats to Sarah :)

Hope you had a great 4th :)

Happy evening, cheers, T. :)

Almost Precious said...

Oops I just found the link to comments on your July 5th posting. (Said with very red face).

I saw the Line of Demarcation and thought this was a completely separate post.

But yes indeed, Sarah is one very lucky girl. :)

Almost Precious said...

Meeling, this is my comment - left in the wrong place. If you don't mind duplications. :D

I love Patty's Little Summer Blue Bird, necklace and bracelet. And your little momma bird and baby necklace is absolutely adorable. Glad to hear your jewelry swap was a lovely success, it looks like wonderful fun. :)

My Life Under the Bus said...

Hello Friend!

Just dropping in to say *Hi* and I hope it's not too sweaty where you are!

Once I get a proper camera rolling I have to send you a picture of the bird cage! It's hanging in my front hall - it's my absolute favorite thing!!! XOXO

My Life Under the Bus said...

BTW that little mama bird is adorable!

cabin + cub said...

oh very cute!!! that is a perfect gift for a new mama too.

Creative Atelier said...

This is just so thoughtful:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...