Thursday, May 24, 2012

What Does Summer Mean To You - Jewelry Swap!!

What Does Summer Mean To You - Jewelry Swap!

Does it mean picnics in the grass?



Maybe bees buzzing around the garden?



 Pink Roses climbing the fence?


Blue Skies and Butterflies?


I thought it would be fun to host a Summer themed jewelry swap!!
Who doesn't love getting a surprise package in the mail,
 and when it's a new piece of jewelry - count me in!!


Here's how it will work: 

1. Sign up by June 1st (details below)

2. Buy a "Summer" piece of jewelry for your swap partner
(earrings, necklace, bracelet - whatever fits their Summer theme)
The limit is $20.00 
If you find a cute pair of earrings & matching necklace for $20 - your swap partner gets both! 

Buy handmade!! 
Let's support those little shops online or in your local neighborhood!

3. Mail out your "Summer" jewelry goodies no later than June 25th, 2012


4. If you want, blog about what your swap partner sent you - we'd love to see!
 Also watch for a special linky here at the beginning of July where we can all share!

*Unless you have your own handmade shop where you already sell handmade jewelry, 
please don't attempt to make something yourself - leave that to the gals that know what they're doing*

If you want to join in, here's what you need to do:
Send me an email (thehairypeachblog@ymail.com) with the following info:

Your Name & Mailing Address 

Blog URL 
(if you have one, you don't need a blog to participate)

"What Does Summer Mean To You"
(examples: the beach, picnics, camping, birds & bees, etc...) 

  Special notes
(I can only wear hypoallergenic earrings, clip-ons, your favorite color, I never wear bracelets, etc...)

 The more info you give your swap partner the more fun shopping for you they will have!

Please let me know by June 1st if you'd like to participate. 
Once I get everyone's info, I'll let you know who your swap partner is.

The more the merrier so tell your friends - facebook it, shout it out on your blog - spread the word!!

Let Summer Begin!!

Note: Please only sign up if you are going to participate - I had the misfortune one time of being a non-receiving swap partner and that's no fun. :-(


4 comments:

My Life Under the Bus said...

I'm in ! : ) Good Luck!

Rebecca said...

I dabble in making jewelry but I'm certainly no expert, so I just leave it up to the pros. I am, though, in love with those pink rose earrings!

It will be fun to see what your participants choose :-)

p.s. Thanks so much for your note! I hope that you and your family enjoy a nice Holiday weekend. And I will most definitely be having that glass of wine ;-)

Cheers
Rebecca

Creative Atelier said...

I just sent you my email. Looking forward to it:)

Iveth

Almost Precious said...

Hi Meeling - I couldn't find a link to open comments on your most recent post of July 5th . . . so I clicked on your link that took me to this older, but related, post.

I love Patty's Little Summer Blue Bird, necklace and bracelet. And your little momma bird and baby necklace is absolutely adorable. Glad to hear your jewelry swap was a lovely success, it looks like wonderful fun. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...