Thursday, March 29, 2012

Up, Up & Away

In just a couple of days...
I'll be boarding one of these!


Well, one without propellers and slightly more power, but you get the idea.
Where to?
You will just have to wait and see.
And, yes there are a couple of you that know...
but shhhh....don't tell!

I'm off on a grand adventure and I can't wait to share it all with you when I get back!!

I'll be back in a couple of weeks with stories and pictures to share, 
and I hope some good food as well!

Have a great first part of April and I'll see you all soon!!

14 comments:

Kelly said...

ooh, exciting! have a great time!

Anne@A Little Fur in the Paint said...

Wonderful! Lovely blog ~ I'm a new follower ~ ♥♥
Best,
Anne
Have a great trip!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Happy Travels my friend :) T.

Handmade in Israel said...

Oooh! Whatever you are up to, have an amazing time!!!

Rebecca said...

Oh I do love a little mystery...

Have a fabulous time!

Sandra Monat said...

wishing you a good time with lots of nice adventures

Almost Precious said...

Travel is always an adventure. I'm excited for you and look forward to when you share this adventure with us. In the meantime; Have fun. :)

Sonya Kanelstrand said...

Oh, that is what I call exciting! Looking forward to know more and in the meantime - have a great time!

Additionsstyle said...

Have a fantastic trip!! I am looking forward to all the stories and food adventures you will have to share.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

ana said...

sounds exciting! have a fun & wonderful trip :) can't wait to read about it.

Sarah B. said...

Sounds exciting! Have a great time :)

Happy Frog and I said...

I hope you are having a fabulous time whereever you are and look forward to hearing all about it on your return. I'm off on holiday on Monday myself and am starting to get quite excited!

Elizabeth Gilmore said...

Owwww...the mystery! Hope you are having a fabulous time where ever you are!

Can't wait to see picture!

Best,
e

Denise from Beaded Embellishments said...

Safe travels and hope you have a fabulous time :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...