Monday, March 12, 2012

The Choice

Wow!

Thank you for all your responses and great suggestions.
I loved hearing your very creative ideas.
Green food for St. Patty's Day...
Over The Rainbow...
Very clever indeed!!

After mulling them over for a little while,
 and deciding what would indeed get me inspired and challenged.
I went with...


Indian Food!

Kelly's suggestion really got me thinking.
Indian food is something I'm really not familiar with cooking at all.
The only true authentic experience I've had, was taking an Indian bread making class,
and let's just say I won't be opening up an Indian bakery anytime soon!!

Their vibrant colors and aromas are sure to get me inspired.
So look for my Indian food post coming soon!!

Thanks again for taking the time to leave me a comment,
 and let me know that I'm not the only one that gets a little sidetracked from time to time.

Happy Monday!


11 comments:

My Life Under the Bus said...

I made butter chicken last night!!! I love Indian!!!

Rebecca said...

Oh I love Indian food - can't wait to see what you cook up!

Simple Daisy said...

Indian food is a definite YES in my book:)

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

We love Indian food in our house too! :)

(But I guess it isn't surprising as we grew up in England, with lots of great indian restaurants about)

My son loved to go to the "Curry Mile" when he was living in Manchester, England.

Look forward to your post :)

Have a great Monday and thanks for your sweet comment, Cheers, T. :)

Tara said...

I love Indian food, Meeling! It's usually my go-to choice when we eat out. mmm, curry. Can't wait to see where it takes you.

Denise from Beaded Embellishments said...

I've never tried Indian food and am anxious to see what you make :)

Handmade in Israel said...

Oh yum! I love Indian! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Elizabeth Gilmore said...

ohhhh! I love Indian Food & like you I don't really cook anything Indian.

I have a feeling the Trader Joe's Naan I reheat - does not count!

Excited to see what you dish up!

Best,
e

P.s. thanks for travel advice!

Sarah B. said...

I love indian food - I'd like to learn more about cooking it too! So I'm definitely looking forward to what you come up with :)

Additionsstyle said...

Indian food is not my favorite, but I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Kelly said...

what? how did I miss this post? super excited to see what you make and maybe try it over here! LOVE indian food!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...