Monday, December 19, 2011

Unplugged Christmas


Technology is my friend...well, most of the time.
That was until last week when our Mac decided to show it's true colors...
The dreaded,
yes,
the one,
the only...
Grey Screen of Death!

Translation...not good!

No morning blog runs.
 No catching up on what's happening around the globe.
No doubt I've missed some vital Kardashian or Bieber news that would have changed my life, 
but I carry on nonetheless.

All kidding aside...
I'm still not up and running properly, thus my absence both here and at all your lovely blogs.
I hope all is well out there in blogland and that everyone is enjoying their
preparations this busy Holiday week.



So whether it's thoughts of sugar plums or potato latkes dancing in your head.
I wish you a very happy Holiday Season.

I hope that I'll be back up and running very soon.
I had all sorts of wonderful goodies and posts planned that currently lay on the back burner
until the technology gods shine favorably on me once more.

Until then I wish you the happiest of times with family and friends.

Merry Christmas!


Photobucket

12 comments:

Kanelstrand said...

Oh, poor you! It's not good to be computerless on Christmas! Hope you get a surprise by Santa :) In the meantime, many warm hugs from Norway! I wish a cozy Christmas (and maybe going off line for the holidays is going to prove better)!

Tara said...

What a lovely print. Hope to see you in this space during the holidays. merry Christmas, Meeling!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Hey Meeling, have checked in a couple of times and was wondering if you were going to be tantalizing us with gorgeous foods for Xmas :)

But sorry to here about your comp. Hope it feels better soon and you can share all your yummy goodies after the Holidays, you know we will still want to see them, 'coz you rock and inspire us :)

Wishing you and your family a really wonderful Holiday Season, cheers, T. :)

Annette said...

It's never a good time for the computer to die!

I hope you enjoy your family and the joy of the season. Merry Christmas!

Almost Precious said...

Oh no, sorry to hear your pc gave up and quite. It never is a good time for them to kiss us good-bye.

I have been having trouble with blogger and for some reason am not receiving notifications via email that I have comments to moderate on my blog. So I've been trying to figure out what is going on with that. Now that my children are grown and no longer give me gray hairs my computer and the internet is ! LOL, I'll be looking like a Q-tip any day now. :D

Rebecca said...

Yikes! So sorry to hear of your technology woes.

Looking forward to hearing about all the goodies!

In the mean time relax and have a wonderful Holiday!!

Sarah B. said...

Oh no! I hope you're back up and running in no time -- maybe Santa will bring you a new computer! Merry Christmas :)

Kelly said...

so frustrating! have a wonderful Christmas!

thestoryofkat said...

O sad times, I hope it can be fixed! I wanted to stop in and wish you and your family and lovely Christmas :) Perhaps the lack of computer will help for a quiet and relaxed holiday break!

Denise from Beaded Embellishments said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Meeling :)

Happy Frog and I said...

Hope it works out for you Meeling. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you. x

My Life Under the Bus said...

OH NO!!!! Not the *GREY SCREEN OF DEATH* whywhywhy ...lol kidding aside I hope you had a fantastic Christmas! XOXO ( at least you learned how to mix those fancy drinks)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...