Monday, November 14, 2011

For Me...Why Thank You!

One of the nice things about blogging is receiving comments, 
that way you know you aren't just talking to yourself!
So I was just tickled when the lovely Sarah of Yes Teacher gave me the
Kreativ Blogger Award!


I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself and 
then pass the award on to seven other bloggers.

Here we go...

1. I love the color orange...it's such a happy color!
2. My adult crush...Tommy Lee Jones...there's something about that man in jeans! 
(and yes, my husband knows)
3. My favorite holiday is Christmas...there's nothing quite like kids faces on Christmas morning.
4. I was born and raised in Canada and I don't miss the cold winters at all!!
5. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is durian...an Asian fruit that smells like onions and dirty socks but tastes like vanilla custard!
6. My favorite city in the world is Florence, Italy
7. I'm a bare feet kinda gal...I don't like socks!

I love all the blogs that I read and I can't pick just seven...so if you want to participate,
leave me a random fact in the comments...I'd love to know an interesting fact or two about you!

Also you still have a couple of days to enter my giveaway 
so make sure you check out the wonderful vintage goodies being given away.

Happy Monday!



Photobucket

12 comments:

Apey Lee's Homespun Designs said...

I would love to try the durian. Interesting fact: I still hold five college records in track and field, 12 years later.

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

Congrats on you award! It's nice to get to know those little things that you normally wouldn't get the chance to mention when sharing a creative blog. :)

Rebecca said...

What a fun award! It's great to get to know you a little more :-)

My adult rock star crush...Eddie Vedder - seriously, I watch far too many Pearl Jam videos on YouTube than I should.

Weirdest food I've ever eaten... rattlesnake. And yes it was very chewy.

Kanelstrand said...

I also love orange! But i find it so hard to come up with the other favorite things. Not that I don't have any but because I have so many! I love handmade herbal/fruit soap, I never go out without my camera. I have way too many photos, but thankfully my husband shares the mania.

Happy Frog and I said...

Congratulations on your award and for letting us learn a bit more about you. I love Florence and first went there on honeymoon. Would love to return there in the not too distant future.

Kelly said...

wow, I had never heard of a durian...looks very interesting!

Annette said...

Love this! I'm so not a barefoot gal, and the strangest thing I ever ate was poi, when we lived in Hawaii. It was like eating mud, yuck!

Handmade in Israel said...

I don't like socks either... nothing like bare feet on a cool floor :)
Random fact about myself? I hate grapefruits!

Almost Precious said...

In Florida I'm either barefooted or wearing flip-flops ... my feet prefer to be free and unencumbered. :D

Congratulations on your award, you are a very creative blogger, have a marvelous blog and are most deserving of this award. It is always neat to learn something new about someone, something that they like or don't like, a favorite food, color, time of year.

My Life Under the Bus said...

Good God someone brought a Durian to my old house and it stunk to high hell. It didn't taste like custard to me at all it tasted like onions and dirty socks!!! lol BLEECH nasty stuff hahahaha

Sarah B. said...

Yes, Florence is BEAUTIFUL! I was there my senior year of high school and I have great memories of it ;)

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Congrats on the award my dear, you deserve this and no, you are not talking to yourself (He! He!)

You should see my sons' room all the walls are bright orange and he has deep blue carpet, I LOVE his room, it is so cozy :)

I totally get the sock thing, I'm the same way :)

Have a lovely Friday, cheers, T. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...