Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bag Lady

It's Tuesday again!!


This week I'm just tickled by these wonderful eco-friendly bags!
This large market bag from Birchseed is awesome...
I own one and it's perfect for those quick trips to the market
 or carrying all my stuff into preschool.



And how fun would it be to pull your lunch out of this retro looking lunch bag?!?!




Or how about this under the sea makeup bag?



What fun things have you found recently?



Linking up with Sarah over at


Happy Tuesday!




Photobucket

15 comments:

Toaster4JC said...

That first bag is so beautiful, and useful!

Annette said...

I love all of these! I think the lunch bag would make me smile every day at lunch!

Kelly said...

I love the apple bag! I just discovered some super cute bags from slinkymalincat on etsy...adding to my Christmas list!

Lauren said...

That strong man bag is so fun!

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

I love them all!!!

Elissa said...

Love the Lunch bag!

lisaroyhandbags said...

So cute! I love the strong man! :)

Sarah B. said...

How cute!!! That makeup bag is my favorite!! :)

Rebecca said...

I found some adorable tea towels at Oh Little Rabbit!

Just posted a few Fall favorites on my blog today too!

My Life Under the Bus said...

I LOVE the chicken bags at birchseed!!! They are on my want list : D Happy Tuesday!!!

Kanelstrand said...

They are all so so cute. But BIRCHseed is a favorite. Undoubtedly!

Handmade in Israel said...

Love the Birchseed bag! Some great selections.
Thanks for stopping by. What would I do without you commenting - much appreciated!

Additionsstyle said...

Great bags! I love the first one, it's a great size. Thanks for sharing.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Very cool finds :)

I actually bought myself a few small original pieces of art for Xmas from Etsy :)

But I think I am going to be banned from buying anymore :)

Cheers, T.

Sarah B. said...

PS: I gave you an award!
http://yesteachercrafts.blogspot.com/2011/11/for-me-and-for-you.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...