Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lucky Streak

It's that time of week...
Yes, somehow it's Tuesday again!


I'm not normally a very lucky person.
In life...yes, but in regards to winning things...not so much.
I enter, but it just doesn't usually happen.
So first there was the pizza stone, which was totally awesome and now 
this gorgeous ring from 


Isn't it beautiful?!?!
The designs remind me of coral under the sea.
It totally made my day when it showed up in the mail.
Packages rock!


Heather's shop is filled to the brim with gorgeous things...
I have a bunch of her stuff on my favorites list.
Hint, hint to my hubby!


With my winning streak lately...
maybe I should buy a lottery ticket or better yet go to Vegas?!

What's been tickling your fancy this past week?
I'd love to know!

Linking up with 
Sarah over at

Happy Tuesday!

Photobucket

14 comments:

Apey Lee's Homespun Designs said...

gorgeous finds!

My Life Under the Bus said...

BUY A LOTTERY TICKET GO NOW!!!! lol these things come in threes you know! XOXO

Handmade in Israel said...

Oooh! Lucky you! It's a gorgeous ring. Enjoy wearing it.

Sarah B. said...

What a pretty ring! Definitely go get a lottery ticket :)

Kanelstrand said...

Oh, the ring is awesome! To me it looks like some elf lost it in the forest! It is magical, I am sure! Congratulations! You've been pretty lucky lately, haven't you :) I wish you even more luck!

Almost Precious said...

You're on a winning streak, they don't come often so maybe Patty's right ... go get a few lottery tickets, quick ! :)

Congratulations on your wonderful wins. BTW I love, love, love that ring, it is gorgeous and I am sure it is going to get worn frequently.

Dzoli said...

Buy a Lotto ticket;))Great stuff thatyou have won:)

Annette said...

Lucky you!!! The ring is gorgeous, so wear it when you buy those lottery tickets, lol!! And I love the pendant too!

rebecca said...

Beautiful ring and I Love that pendant!

Enjoy your lucky streak!

Denise from Beaded Embellishments said...

Good things come in threes so maybe, just maybe....
Congrats on your latest win!
Denise

APO (Bem-Trapilho) said...

ohhh very nice! I loved these peaces.

Additionsstyle said...

Congrats on wining such a beautiful ring, and that pendant will be a perfect match. Buy some lottery tickets, you can't pass up a lucky streak like that.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

lisaroyhandbags said...

wow look at you!! :)
I'd definitely be buying that lottery ticket! Pretty ring!

Tara said...

Lucky you, Meeling! The necklace is also beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...