Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Foodles & Berries


Somehow a whole week has gone by 
and we're back to Tuesday again!

That means it's time once again for...


This week's edition...
Quick Work Snacks.

I have a very active job...
having a room full of 3 and 4 year olds tends to do that!!
It usually means eat on the go...in about 5 mins or less.

I do the obvious easy to hold choices... 
banana
apple
granola bar
but somedays you want something a little different.

I was really excited to see these at the market!



Blueberries all packed up and ready to go, in a perfect snack portion!
Crush resistant packaging for easy transport in my purse
 and 
Oh so delicious!


And then this little fun number...



Apple slices, cheese cubes and pretzels!

I do work in a preschool after all...
so I think it's ok for me to be eating out of a mouse shaped box!
Now I just need to make sure the kids don't take my fun snack!!

What's your favorite quick and easy work munchie?


Linking up with Sarah today over at

Don't forget to pop back in Thursday for a fun little Halloween giveaway!


Happy Tuesday!


Photobucket

13 comments:

Apey Lee's Homespun Designs said...

Love the blueberry idea.

thestoryofkat said...

Of all the lunches I pack for my husband, he gets the most excited when I throw in a kid-themed pre-packaged dealio, lol.

P.S. A belated happy birthday to your talented son—I can't believe that song!

Tara said...

I think you definitely need to keep your eye on that apple-cheesy-DOnald snack. It may be just a little too tempting for young appetites. :0)

Beth @ dot...in the city said...

Fun snack choices...I've not seen those before. Apples are my favorite work snack lately :)

Sarah B. said...

How fun! What a great way to eat berries on the go :) And it's totally cool to eat out of a mouse shaped container (bet the kiddos are jealous!)

cabin + cub said...

oh i could go from some blueberries right now.
one of my have fruits!

Annette said...

Blueberries sound really good right now! The apple cheese pretzel snack sounds good too. I think I might be hungry!

Kanelstrand said...

Hehe! I wouldn't worry how my breakfast looked like if I were you because it is sweet!! Teachers, especially preschool have been known to remain young forever, just as their students, so enjoy! :))

Additionsstyle said...

I love the blueberry idea, they are so hard to travel with, that packaging is perfect. Both your choices look like they would be a lot of fun to carry around.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Dzoli said...

Very healthy but would not be filling for me;)

rebecca said...

Wonder what it means if you don't work in a preschool but still want to eat out of a mouse shaped box ?

They sound like the perfect little snack!

lisaroyhandbags said...

These are great, especially the blueberries! I wish we had something like these easy snacks in Dubai...

My Life Under the Bus said...

Those both actually look good! Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...