Friday, September 30, 2011

September Thank You

As September draws to a close...
and by the way,
was it just me or did it fly by??
I don't know what it is but some months just seem to do that.

I wanted to take a minute to thank my lovely blog sponsors.

Emily over at
She's the gal that made my blog look so snazzy!


The lovely Rebecca and her fab shop 
full of vintage goodies!


One of my favorite shops for all natural handcrafted soaps and lip balms.
Their soaps smell divine!
Thanks Julia & Wayne.


Laura over at her etsy shop
has the absolute best selection of organic & heirloom seeds.
The perfect shop for vegetable and herb gardeners!


And last, but certainly not least 
with an outstanding selection of 
gorgeous eco-friendly napkins and other sewn delights!



If you haven't had the chance to visit them, please do...
they truly have some wonderful & unique shops.

A big September thank you to all of them!!


Interested in becoming a sponsor...email me,
I'd love to hear from you!


It's the last day of the month and the last day to 
enter my giveaway so hurry on over!

Happy Friday!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Almost Precious said...

Lovely array of etsy shops. I think I'm in love with the lavender lip balm at Belle Terre. :)

And I have my fingers crossed on the up coming giveaway.

Christine's Pantry said...

Great post.

rebecca said...

Thank you Meeling!! It's an honor to be on your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...