Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pumpkin Delights


It's Tuesday...


and this week 
I'm tickled pumpkin!!

Check out these delicious
pumpkin-y
finds from etsy!!


Pumpkin Cheesecake for your lips...yes please!!



Or how about retro pumpkin for your heels??



Or maybe some squishy pumpkin pie marshmallow goodness for your tummy?



I'll be able to walk around with pumpkin heels, 
a little cheesecake on my lips and pumpkin pie in my tummy...
Sounds like a perfectly pumpkin-y Tuesday to me!

What's your favorite pumpkin treat?

ps...don't forget to check back in a couple of days for my birthday bash giveaway!!


Linking up with Sarah over at

Happy Tuesday!


Photobucket

14 comments:

ana said...

ohh. that chapstick! awesome. :) one of my favorite recopies is a pumpkin cheesecake from martha. (http://www.marthastewart.com/335642/pumpkin-cheesecake) :D love the shoes too.

Sarah B. said...

I love pumpkin! That chapstick would be perfect and those shoes are adorable :)

rebecca said...

Those shoes are adorable!

Body Luminosity does make fabulous lip balm! I have their Mandarin Pineapple, and it's wonderful. Pumpkin cheesecake sounds divine!

lisaroyhandbags said...

pumpkin lip balm - awesome!
You have NO IDEA how excited I was to see canned pumpkin here in Dubai!! I could never find it in Ireland (or even fresh pumpkins!) so I'll be whipping up my pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread this fall! yippee! :)

Beth @ Have It Sweet said...

Wow, must have pumpkin lip balm. Pretty much anything pumpkin is great with me. Thank you so much for featuring our Marshmallows. :0) We're honored.

Beth @ dot...in the city said...

pumpkin lip gloss?! shut the front door...I need it!

Almost Precious said...

Fall and pumpkins what could be better? Love all the picks that you featured each one is a "must have". :)

Dzoli said...

Pumpkin is one taht always stays longest in my garden..and we use it in all possibel ways.You chose good one;) Greta pics;)

Annette said...

What's not to love about pumpkin! I bought some pumpkin pie lip gloss at a craft fair one time and I wanted to eat the whole tube! Fabulous finds!!

OnePerfectDay said...

They all sound so good!

Kanelstrand said...

A pair of pumpkin shoes please!

I love the orange of a ripe pumpkin and oh, how I love it baked with just a bit of sugar caramelized on top.

Kelly said...

yum! I've been plotting what pumpkiny things I would like to bake this fall!

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

OMG, Pumpkin marshmallows!!! Yes please!

Tara said...

Those pumpkin marshmallows are calling my name!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...