Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pixel Love


Woo Hoo!
It's Tuesday...


and this week I'm so excited about my new blog look!!

What do you think?

I decided that with my upcoming 1 year blog birthday I wanted to spruce up...
get a new outfit!

After shopping around etsy a bit for some help
(since I'm not very tech savvy)
I decided on Emily from 



And what can I say but Wow!

She did a great job, was the most pleasant person to work with and
she was lightning fast!

I've added some pages up at the top too, including
a sponsor page and yippee to Emily because she was my first one!
Thank you!

I also added a brand new 
facebook page...
it's so new and awful lonely...please go give it some love!

Let me know what you think of my new "retro" outfit!

Linking up with Sarah over at 

You can find Emily here on etsy,
here on her blog or on her website .



Happy Tuesday...
Photobucket

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE it! Beautiful! I love your signature...what a nice touch!

thestoryofkat said...

Love the new "outfit", it's perfect! Your sponsorship menu is just about the best thing ever, so clever and well done.

OnePerfectDay said...

I think it's great!

Sarah B. said...

I LOVE the new look - it's perfect!!! :)

rebecca said...

I love it!! I dig that sassy retro vibe! And I like the colors too - just in time for fall.

Additionsstyle said...

Your blog looks great! I love the retro feel.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

I love it, it's perfect!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...