Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Brought To You By The Letter A

Another week has steamrolled by 
and that means it's time for


once again!


This week it's being brought to you by the
Letter A.
Not as in Sesame Street or the Muppets,
but rather as in


The delicious Greek products found readily available at the market.

They have wonderful cheeses...I think their Feta crumbles are the best,
toss them in a salad and presto...your salad just went from boring to brilliant!

Now to add to their fantastic line up,
introducing...
Yogurt!!!


Creamy Greek yogurt, which has that wonderful tangy quality 
and is so good for you.
But they don't leave it at that...they add a little dollop off to the side
of honey, strawberry, blueberry or peach.
Mix in a lot, mix in a little...just mix it in!!
The slight tart quality of the non fat yogurt pairs perfectly with the sweet side.
The honey is hands down my favorite, 
with peach following right behind at a close second.

Have you tried it?

Linking up with my friend Sarah over at
Pop on over there to see some more fun
Tickle Me Tuesday finds!

Happy Tuesday!





11 comments:

Almost Precious said...

Well I love their Feta Cheese (a Greek salad isn't Greek without it) so I'll have to look for their yogurt in my gorcery store.

Annette said...

I love the feta cheese too! I guess I'll have to try the yogurt since I've heard so many rave reviews!
Happy Tuesday!!

Kelly said...

I like their hummus!

Sarah B. said...

Yum! I love their feta :)

simpledaisy said...

I love it all!!!!
Hummus...Feta...Greek yogurt!!
I would almost be their #1 fan:)

Tara said...

Two of my favourite dairy products -- feta and greek yogurt. Yum!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

I Haven't tried any but I do remember there being some in the fridge the last time our daughter visited :)

Hope you are enjoying your summer, cheers, T. :)

OnePerfectDay said...

Feta cheese and greek yogurt!
Just perfect for summer! And so good for you.

rebecca said...

I'm a big fan of Trader Joe's Greek yogurt but this one, with the extra treat, sounds very tempting!

Have a great weekend Meeling!

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

We love our Athenos hummus and feta, but our fav Greek yogurt is Chobani. Yum, yum, yum!!!

Magic of Spice said...

I do enjoy there yogurt as well as there feta on occasion :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...