Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Sweetest Package

Tuesday has rolled around yet again
and that can only mean one thing...


This week I'm just "tickled" about someone's sweet gesture
and what I got!!!

I enjoy writing my blog and I also follow a lot of great blogs out there.
There are some that make you laugh,
make you think, give you a great project idea or craft instructions.
I love reading the comments that you all leave me and I try
really hard to leave comments on all the blogs that I follow.

One blog I love is
My Life Under The Bus
Patty is a crack up...
she makes me laugh,
has the best projects and her jewelry is a delight.
A couple weeks back I left her a comment, feeling kind of "bummed" out
about something.  Leave it to a great bloggy friend to sense
that maybe I needed a little cheering up.
What shows up in my mailbox but
THIS...


The best little package ever!!
She even stamped the envelope with an "M",
made me the cutest tag and sent me the prettiest 2 pairs of earrings ever!
Talk about a pick me up!!!


I love both pairs...they are so pretty and so "me"!
I'm even including a dorky picture so you can see how cute they look.
They couldn't match my sweater any closer Patty!
So from me to you a 
HUGE
Thank you!!


You can find Patty here on her

blog

here on

etsy

and here on

facebook


So that's what has been
Tickling My Fancy
this week.

Want to see more great things,
then head on over to
Yes Teacher
and check out some more!

Happy Tuesday!

15 comments:

My Life Under the Bus said...

OMG!!! You are too sweet!!! XOXO They look perfect : D I felt so bad for you that day - Enjoy them and wear them in Good Health . Evryone shoulds feel special one in awhile ( and the lotus symbolizes good luck!)

..and by the way Awesome collage!!!

You made my whole day! (((Big Hugs))) Patty : D

lisaroyhandbags said...

Ah, that Patty is a real sweetheart! Don't you just love blogland? xo

My Life Under the Bus said...

I linked to this from my facebook page XOXO!

Sarah B. said...

Oh how sweet!! I love Patty too :)

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Oh Patty is such a sweetheart. :)

What cute earrings :)

She makes me laugh too! It is always fun to read her blog and her uplifting comments.

Hope you are having a wonderful day, T. :)

Lauren said...

How cute!

Love those earrings :)

Happy Frog and I said...

Another prime example of how the blogosphere can be a fab place. Hope you have a lovely week. x

Marisa Hopkins said...

AW!! <3!! What a great story, she sounds like a super awesome friend! And LOVE those earrings!

Kelly said...

lucky lady! or Lady Luck! you look with them on!

Kelly said...

really pretty earrings! and i love her packaging!

Tara said...

A sweet gesture to someone well deserving, Meeling.

jamberry_song said...

Aww. Glad to see it made you so happy. :) Patty is a sweetheart! You look great in those earrings. ^__^

ana said...

what great earrings. definitely checking out her shop! :)

Sarah B. said...

PS: today is your lucky day!

http://yesteachercrafts.blogspot.com/2011/05/starbucks-gift-card-winner.html

Can you email me with your mailing address?
sarah at yesteachercrafts dot com

rebecca said...

Wow Patty is a real sweetheart. Her jewelry is gorgeous and you look fabulous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...