Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Popped Apples

Yet another week has rolled by
and Tuesday has shown her face yet again...
And that means it's
Tickle Me Tuesday!


Want to know what it's all about...
find out here.

You know that moment when you're standing in line
 at the grocery store,
and all of a sudden your tummy grumbles...
Oooops...forgot to eat lunch...and it's almost 3:00.
I've got to eat something I think, looking around me.
Not many choices to be seen.
Candy bar?
No.
Soda?
No.

Then I spotted these...


Yogavive Apple Chips
Peach flavored none the less.
Sounded good...
healthier than any of the other options.

So I bought a bag...


These are fantastic!
You know your typical freeze dried fruit,
that has the strangest chewy texture and not a whole lot of taste.
These are NOT those...
these are "popped" crispy deliciousness!!

And the "peach" part...
they really do taste like a peach crossed with an apple.


You can visit YogaVive
to find out more about them and where you can
find them in your local area.

They come in 5 flavors:
Original, Apple Cinnamon, Caramel,
Peach & Strawberry.

I've since tried almost all the flavors and have
stocked up on them.
They are perfect for keeping in your desk at work,
in your purse or in the car.

A delicious and healthy snack!
So that's what has 
"popped"
my fancy this week!

Want to see more?
Then head on over to 

Happy Tuesday!

16 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Those sound super yummy AND healthy (a rare combination!) Thanks for linking up :)

Kelly said...

I've had those before and they are really good!

Angela said...

Those look fantastic! I am about to go see if they are available anywhere near me -- (though I am sure they are not available in my town since I live in the most unhealthy city in the US)

Angela said...

yep, I was right - MS is not even on the drop down menu at all :( I will have to get some the next time I go to Arkansas or Louisiana - pretty sad- and we wonder why we are the fattest state in the country :D

Almost Precious said...

I'll have to put those on my list and see if I can find some in my area. They sound so much better for us than snacks like potato chips or jelly beans and, yes I hate to admit it, probably even better for us than snacking on M&M's. :)

My Life Under the Bus said...

I love these and freeze dried fruit in general - no idea why - my kids can't stand the stuff! LOL I think I tramatized them with astronaut ice cream once and they've never looked back!

Happy Tuesday!!!

megan said...

Those sound delicious. Yumm.

Rebecca at Meadowview Vintage said...

I'm going to keep my eye out for them. They sound delicious!

Aleks said...

sounds tasty.
i may have to try them soon.

Annette said...

Oh, I'll have to look for these. I have to admit, I would have gone for the candy bar and diet coke, haha!

Kelly said...

those sound delicious!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

You come up with the greatest things. I will have to look out for these! I am getting bored with just unsalted almonds as snacks in my car.

Thanks for your kind words.

Have a lovely evening, T. :)

Tara said...

Those sound yummy. Good for you for not choosing the chocolate bar!

BB Goad said...

I will have to look for these...looking quite yummy!

Amanda said...

These look delicious! I have not seen them yet - I will have to keep my eye out :)

Happy Frog and I said...

Hope you are having a good week and have something lovely planned for the week ahead. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...