Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fruit Salad

Where did the week go...
It's Tuesday again and that means,
Tickle Me Tuesday


Not sure what it's all about
find out here

This week I've been on an exotic vacation,
thanks to my 12 year old son!

It was my birthday last week and he
was let loose in 
to do some birthday shopping for Mom.

I think he was either dreaming of eating fruit salad
or going on vacation while he was shopping.
First I got this Mango shower gel.
Makes me hungry when I take a shower.
Yum!

Then I got Passionfruit lotion.
This stuff is out of this world...
Love it!
Feels perfect for the increasing
 temperatures and sunshine.
And then just in case I felt the need to
sprinkle a little coconut
on top of my fruit salad...
He threw in this!
No need to hop an airplane for my next exotic locale...
I just need to hop in the shower!

That is what has been 
Tickling My Fruity Senses
this week.

Want to see more?
Then head on over to
and check out some more great finds!!

Happy Tuesday!

11 comments:

Marisa Hopkins said...

Mmmmm... those look divine! Love that packaging! I'm all about tropical scents... and now I'm craving a pina colada on a tropical island!

Rachel J said...

Dude, Bath and Body also has one of the few self-tanners that actually work on my nearly albino skin. I love those tropical smells this time of year...

Happy Frog and I said...

Happy Tuesday to you! :-)

Angela said...

I would buy that just because the bottles are so pretty!

Sarah B. said...

I bet they smell as wonderful as they look!! :)

Tara said...

So that's what happens when you let a 12 year old boy loose in Bath and Body Works.

ana said...

oo. gotta go check them out. i love the colors of the bottles. fun.

Rebecca at Meadowview Vintage said...

New season, new scents - sounds like a good idea to me! Perfect for "spring showers"!! (ha ha - ok, I know that pun was bad but I couldn't help it) ;o}

Have a great day Meeling!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

What a sweetie to buy you such lovely gifts :)

I bet they smell gorgeous. I think you should hop on a plane though and try then out in their countries :)

Have a lovely Thursday, T. :)

lisaroyhandbags said...

mmm... you smell delicious! ; )

My Life Under the Bus said...

God I go in there just to smell everything - love that store!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...