Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tickle Me...Retro!

Wednesday March 30th


I just wanted to take a moment 
to say thank you
for all the lovely birthday wishes yesterday.
The comments, emails and convos that
you took time to send, with all your sweet wishes.
You truly made me smile and 
made my day that much brighter!


So from me to you, a great big
THANK YOU!


It's
Tickle Me Tuesday
 time again


Want to know what it's all about,
click here to find out.


Today is my birthday!
Yep that's right, one year older.
It's not so bad really...well unless I say the number out loud.
Eeeek!

I thought it would be fun to spend a
Retro Birthday...
a wishing one of sorts.

So if I had my druthers today...
I'd start my day off with a fabulous cup of coffee
in one of these!
How fun and I absolutely love the color.


Then of course I need to dress the part...
so this is perfect!
A pair of white flip flops and I'm all ready.



Ready for what?
A picnic seems in order...
a little wine and cheese,
and I'll tote it all to the park in this
fabulous vintage picnic basket!


After a leisurely lunch,
I think I'll be ready for a little reading or maybe
a birthday nap...
Could you think of a more perfect spot...
What a gorgeous chair!


Vintage-Mid-Century-Modern-Rattan-Patio-Chair

Then I'd like to lift the lid on this
groovy vintage cake tin
and blow out some candles!


Vintage Decoware Cake Tin

So those are my
Retro Birthday Wishes!

Want to see more
Tickle Me Tuesday finds,
then hop on over to
Yes Teacher

Wishing you all a Happy Tuesday!

15 comments:

Marisa Hopkins said...

Lovely finds!! And, more importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you eat lots of delicious things!

Living The Vintage Life said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Now you just need a cake for the carrier.

Michelle
Living The Vintage Life

Almost Precious said...

A very Happy Birthday to you, a day in which heaven and earth celebrate your being. :)

Your dreamy plans on how you'd like to spend your day in Retro fashion sounds divine, wish I could join for that cuppa java in those cute mugs. Have the coolest, hippest, grooviest Birthday ever !!!

ana said...

happy birthday! hope it was lovely. :) that cake tin is adorable.

Sarah B. said...

Happy Birthday! You've got some absolutely FABULOUS finds here :) I'm loving that cake tin!

megan said...

Happy birthday! I love your finds! That cake tin is GREAT!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

YAY! HAPPY, HAPPY B.DAY Meeling :)

Hope you have an amazing day and lots of cake and prezzies to celebrate your special day :)

Party time!!! :) T.

The Chulas said...

Yes...there must be cake....lots and lots of cake!!! Happy Happy :)
We are excited to be a part of your special day~

Bees With Honey said...

I need a set of the patio chairs for my backyard. So cute!

Added myself to your Google Friend Connect:)

Happy Frog and I said...

Happy Birthday :-)

Jaclyn said...

Well, didn't you just plan the perfect day for yourself! Happy day to you :)

rebecca said...

Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to you... Just imagine that you can hear me signing Happy Birthday to you! (Also imagine that I sound really good, because in reality I don't) :}

Meeling, thank you so much for inviting my cups to join in your retro fun. It all sounds so wonderful and I agree - that patio chair is amazing!

I hope that you are having a fabulous day and that all your Birthday wishes come true!!

Rebecca

Tara said...

Happy birthday, Meeling! Have a great day, oh wait, I think I am a day late. you can just continue the celebration today. You have my permission.

Handmade in Israel said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a wonderful day and that you got all the goodies you have shown here ;)
Thank you for stopping by my blog too.

My Life Under the Bus said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope you enjoyed yourself!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...