Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Meet Karl


I'm back with another edition of...


New to my blog or just not sure what it's about,
you can read all about it here.


So this week I decided to bring you
 what we've been watching on TV lately.
Usually it's a food related show...
but not this one.
This one is just for laughs!

This is actually one of those shows that you probably
shouldn't eat or drink while watching.
Picture soda spewing out your nose while laughing hysterically!

Have you seen it?

Meet Karl,
Karl Pilkington that is...
you can read all about him here.


In short, he's a Brit who is basically
 being flung to the far corners of the earth,
to see the seven wonders of the world.
Only trouble is...he's not much for traveling, or crowds,
or eating strange foods...
Karl and travel...
kind of like oil and vinegar.

It's one of those shows where you don't have to think,
you can just sit back and laugh!!

It's on Science Channel...
so maybe there is some educational value in it somewhere...
or maybe not,
Either way it's what's been
 tickling my funny bone this week!

Wanna see more
Tickle Me Tuesday finds...
then hop on over to 
and check out some other fun finds!

Happy Tuesday!

16 comments:

Marisa Hopkins said...

An Idiot Abroad... hahaha, that sounds fantastic! :)

ana said...

ha. i've been meaning to watch this show but always forget. i hope they do a marathon day one day :D looks hilarious.

stephanie said...

lol this sounds hilarious! thanks for sharing!

Sarah B. said...

I wish I had cable! This sounds like a hilarious show! :) Thanks for linking up!

rebecca said...

I'll have to check it out!

Happy Frog and I said...

I first heard Carl when he was on a London radio show called XFM working with Ricky Gervais. He sounded so funny and was even more funny when I saw him on TV. Really glad you are enjoying his work. :-)

My Life Under the Bus said...

Damn I don't think we get the Science channel!!! LOL Sweaty ears!!!! Once again spit out my ice tea!

Happy Tuesday! LOl

Angela said...

That is a great concept for a travel show! I will look for it, sounds good.

Almost Precious said...

Haven't seen it but it sounds like a hoot.
So many travel shows make everything appear so wonderful, like; "Stewed grasshopper kneecaps, mmm so yummy !" Or, "Lovely hotel to stay at if you're in RamaLamaDingDong. Doesn't have any running water...or toilet, or electricity but the views are fantastic".

Tara said...

So funny that you like Karl. I haven't seen his show but I'll have to look for it. I first learned of Karl from my brother-in-law several years ago. For the past three Christmases, I've given him one of Karl's books. If you haven't seen them, check out his books. I think you'll like them.

Karina said...

Oh! I am definitely checking these shows out ;) They sound interesting!

Happy Tuesday sweetie ;)

Kary xo

lisaroyhandbags said...

We watched the whole series in Ireland a few months ago and he is hilarious! And he does bring up some great points doesn't he? I'm feeling a little like that here in Dubai!

Pearl said...

I've watched them all so far and think "An Idiot Abroad" is hilarious!

Pearl

megan said...

That show is awesomeness. I can't help but laugh, especially when they set him on fire. OMG DYING!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!

T @ Poppy Place said...

WOW! My Hubby and I are always trying to find fun things on TV to watch together. This will work perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing this, he is absolutely hilarious.

Thank you too for stopping by with your sweet, sweet B.Day wishes, that was really lovely :)

Yep, there was some dessert involved and some vino :)

Have a lovely Evening, T :)

Handmade in Israel said...

I don't know the show but did actually see a You Tube clip of him here in Israel. It was pretty bad but of course funny too ;)
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am happy your liked "the old geezer"!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...