Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spring is in the Air



It's that time of the week again...
Tickle Me Tuesdays
If you're new to what it's all about
you can check it out here.

Spring is in the air!
Well at least here on the West Coast it is.
We've had some beautiful temperatures the last few days
and that always makes me think of 
outdoor dining and luncheons.

I was flipping through some catalogs the other day
and came across these...
Aren't they just the perfect little dipping sauce bowls.
Love them!


Things That Fly Dipping Bowls
from

Or how about this 
Bird Bath Serving Bowl...


It's so pretty and so very Spring like...
Check it out here.

So now that I'm planning my lovely spring luncheon,
I need to have my recipes organized & stored in a beautiful box...
Check out this beauty from the colorful etsy shop



They even have the matching recipe cards...

Could they be cuter?

Hmmmm....now to figure out just what to serve.
Oh, and figure out my guest list...
Do you want to come?

I hope you will!


If you want to see more 
Tickle Me Tuesday
finds then fly on over
 to my friend Sarah's blog
and feast your eyes on some more goodies!

Happy Tuesday!

15 comments:

My Life Under the Bus said...

OMG!!! THAT SALAD BOWL!!! I MUST HAVE IT!!!! Gaa the plates too ...why can't I win Lotto? LOL That bowl is just fantastic ( not that I have a bird thing or anything........

Stephanie said...

oooo those dipping bowls are just lovely!

Angela said...

Love that recipe box!!!

Tara said...

I love that serving bowl.

herzensart said...

oh yes I´d like to come around, just tell me where I can find you :)

Sarah B. said...

Oh that set of little bowls is just adorable!! Thanks for linking up :)

lisaroyhandbags said...

I'm loving those little dipping bowls - adorable! :)

Kelly said...

I love the Bird Bath Serving Bowl. I had to stop getting the PB catalog because I get the gimmes.

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annette said...

I love the bird bath bowl. It's definitely springy! I'm stopping by from Tickle Me Tuesday!

Annette
http://sewcrazed.blogspot.com

rebecca said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun! Count me in!!

ALELY said...

love that salad bowl and i would love to be home in Ca right about now! i'm done with cold.

here from tickle me tuesday! happy to meet you.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

the serving bowl is gorgeous!! you're right, it's very spring-y!

Urbanstems said...

Meeling..those little dipping bowls are fab. Love this post. Sinead

Handmade in Israel said...

Oh, I love those recipe cards! So pretty. I'd be scared to use them though!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...