Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Snooty Tuesday


I know it's actually
Tickle Me Tuesday,
but this week it's 
Snooty Tuesday!


Not sure what it's all about,
check it out here.

There are "club-of-the-months" for just 
about everything these days.
Coffee, wine, pajamas...
Yes...pajamas.
I haven't quite figured out why one would need
12 pairs of pajamas...but apparently some people do.

More up my alley...
Spice Of The Month!
And really, really good ones,
brought to you by


This was actually a Christmas gift for Chad,
but we are both loving it.
We are on our 3rd month so far and they are all fantastic.
The newest for February...

Hawaiian Sea Salt

Each month comes with a suggested recipe,
and this months was the star dessert in last night's 
Valentine's dinner.
Hawaiian Sea Salt Chocolate Molten Cakes.
More to come on those in another post!

Another favorite...



This is becoming a fast favorite in our house,
 to season just about everything!

So that's what has been tickling my fancy this week...
Want to see more,
then hop on over to
my friend Sarah's blog
and see some more great 
Tickle Me Tuesday finds.

Happy "Snooty" Tuesday!

11 comments:

My Life Under the Bus said...

I can attest there is a seller with a "Bead of the Month" club! Pray tell what do you make with the Hungarian Spices??? I am not sure what Hungarian tastes like but I am picturing paprika?

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

How fun!! You're right there is an 'of the month' club for everything!

stephanie said...

ooo i'd love to try that hawaiian sea salt!

Annette said...

Spice of the month sounds fun. I love trying different spices and seasonings when I cook

cabin + cub said...

That is fun! And fun to know that you will get to try new recipes each month too!

Tara said...

I want to hear more about those molten cakes. Pictures too please. Yum!

lisaroyhandbags said...

mmmm these sound great - I"m intrigued about the molten cakes! :)

rebecca said...

What a great gift idea for a chef. Can't wait to hear about the molten cakes!

Cat said...

Yumm...this looks like a super fun AND practical gift for someone who loves to experiment in the kitchen (like me!!!!). Great find :)

Emily@Pookie and Pierre said...

Yup, this is right up my alley too! I just discovered that a new Penzey's shop opened up by me and can't wait to go! Fabulous!

Almost Precious said...

How fun, to be able to try new and exciting flavors and how great that they come with recipes. Kind of nice to try something different and experiment with flavors.
Their website looks neat also, I'll have to go back and browse around a bit more. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...