Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Sewing Machine, Penny & Poppy


I'm back with another edition
of


New to my blog
or
Tickle Me Tuesdays
You can find out what it's all about here

Since I love to sew,
 I'm always on the lookout for
cool sewing related items.
It might be something neat to put in my sewing room,
a gadget that I just can't live without or
in this case,
 Look what I found...

A vintage sewing machine shirt from
Caustic Threads
on etsy
and it's orange...
my favorite color...gotta have it!!



Sewing not your thing...
her shop is filled to the brim with the neatest shirts;
Stop by and take a peek at her fun little shop,
you're bound to find something you love!


Sewing machine,
meet
Penny...

During my cruise on etsy
I came across
a fun little jewelry shop.

Check out this dress form necklace,
made on a penny!



There is a wonderful assortment of
penny necklaces in her shop
as well as necklaces made on
Scrabble Tiles
like this orange Poppy beauty!
It has my name all over it!!



So on my recent stroll around etsy
that's what
tickled my fancy!

Fun Spring finds
that I have a feeling may be finding
 their way into my wardrobe!


Want to see more...
Head over to my friend Sarah's blog
Yes Teacher
and check out some other great
Tuesday finds!


Happy Tuesday!

15 comments:

maureencracknell said...

As a fellow sewist I adore that shirt too -- Great picks!!!

My Life Under the Bus said...

We're gonna wrestle for that sweater ! LOL - How cute is that shirt too? Happy Tuesday Meeling!

Erica (Caustic Threads) said...

Thank you so much for including me in your feature! I love this!

stephanie said...

that necklace is just dandy! i want it!!! lovely picks!
happy tuesday! x0x0

BB Goad said...

great finds, especially love the t-shirt!

Tracy said...

I LOVE to sew! Great finds!

Kelly said...

Being the CA girl that I am... I am loving the poppy necklace.

Tara said...

Great fins, Meeling. I love the necklaces, especially the poppies.

Fiona Designs said...

Love everything! I especially adore that t shirt!

thestoryofkat said...

ooo had to add that shirt to my favorites in etsy...love the illustration.

Sarah B. said...

That shirt is so fantastic!! And the penny necklace is so unique ;) Thanks for linking up!

Happy Frog and I said...

Lovely post, and I too love the shirt and the necklace. :-)

T @ Poppy Place said...

Oh Erica does some great things doesn't she!!!

I LOVE the Poppies too (Of course, I would :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog the other day and welcoming me back. Your sweet encouragement means so much :)

You are right, the photo of the Party Dress is one of my Fav. Xmas Ornaments :)

Have a lovely Thurday, cheers, T. :)

cabin + cub said...

I love the sewing mach9ine shirt. So cute! ;)

rebecca said...

I am continually amazed by all the incredibly creative and talented artists there are on Etsy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...