Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tickle Me Tuesday

So let me start off by saying yes, 
I do realize it's Wednesday today...
 My intentions were good, but...
yesterday just kind of disappeared and Ta Da...
it's Wednesday!!


My bloggy friend Sarah over at 
is starting....



Tickle Me Tuesdays is a venue to share what is currently 
tickling your fancy...
or I guess in this case, my fancy!


According to Sarah it could be:
That new pair of tights from Anthropologie. 
A rosette necklace you saw on Etsy. 
It could be some stationery found at Big Cartel. 
Or in my case it might be some delicious new recipe or kitchen contraption!


Once you write your post (including pictures, of course), 
go back and link up here at Yes Teacher so we can all go "window shopping". 
It'll be a great way to know each other better and a fun way to find
 new shops and lovely products out there!


So me... as in Meeling and The Hairy Peach are planning to participate...
sounds like fun...I love window shopping!


Sarah says the more the merrier so if you are interested in joining in too,
the rules are below
 or you can also stop by Sarah's Blog
for more info.
(which might not be a bad idea since I'm not overly tech savvy)

The first "Tickle Me Tuesday" will start next week on the 18th. 

1. Write a short post with anywhere from one to five items that have been tickling your fancy recently. Please include pictures and links :)

2. Make sure to link back to the party in your blog post 
(you can grab the button or include a text link)

3. Come back here...as in Sara's blog 
and link up your blog post!

4. Visit some other links and HAVE FUN!

So come stop by The Hairy Peach next Tuesday
 to find out what it's all about!!

In the meantime...
I'll be back a little later this week with something scrumptious!
See you soon...

7 comments:

Marisa Hopkins said...

Yesterday did go by fast!! Gone before I even knew it!!

Tickle Me Tuesday... cute!! What a fun idea :)

Almost Precious said...

Love the title "Tickle Me Tuesday" sort of Sesame Streetish (if streetish were a word) :D
It sounds like fun.

Tara said...

Can't wait to see what tickles your fancy each week!

Happy Frog and I said...

Tickle me Tuesday - made me smile and think of the Mr Men! Is it Wonderful Wednesday today, Terrific Thursday tomorrow and Fabulous Friday to round of the working week, or is that going too far?! :-)

My Life Under the Bus said...

...now I can't get Tickle Me Elmo out of my mind! LOL

rebecca said...

Sounds like tickle-ish good fun!
Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Sarah B. said...

Thank you SOOO much for spreading the word! Should be fun... I can't wait :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...