Monday, January 3, 2011

A mini-break...

Forever immortalized by Bridget Jones
in her famous "Diary" movie...
the "mini-break" has become
 the epitome of a romantic weekend.

Well guess what?
Chad it taking me on a mini-break!!


Well actually that's not entirely true...
He has to go to a trade show for work and I'm tagging along,
but saying I'm going on a mini-break
 sounds way more exciting!

And it all reality it does mean a couple nice dinners out,
maybe some antiquing along the way,
some alone time to talk and
 just enjoy each others company.

So enjoy your first few days of the New Year
 and I'll be back later this week with a post about
our "mini-break" which hopefully will include
 some delicious finds!

10 comments:

thestoryofkat said...

sounds fun, any kind of mini-break is a good one! hope you have a great time :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

have a great time!!

Angela said...

Have fun!! I LOVE ole Bridget Jones so much!

rebecca said...

Happy New Year Meeling!! Have a fabulous mini-break! And, of course, happy antiquing!
btw - Those chicken wings sure looked delicious. I'm definitely going to bookmark that recipe.

Sarah B. said...

Oooh, how fun! Getaways for 2 are ALWAYS great :) Can't wait to hear all about it!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Lucky Girl! I took a mental break the last week but your trip sounds much more fun! Enjoy and recharge!

Amanda said...

Fun! I hope you have a great time! I love Bridget Jones - I just watched the movies for the holidays :)

cabin + cub said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you have a great time! ;)

AnastasiaC said...

oh lovely - enjoy yourself even if you have to do some things 'solo' whilst hubby is doing 'work' - will still be a nice break for you!

Emily@Pookie and Pierre said...

I LOVE mini breaks! I hope you have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear about it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...