Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cold Feet and Pin Cushions



So here goes with the 2nd edition of...
Tickle Me Tuesdays,
and in case you're just joining us,
you can read all about it here.

I'm not really a slipper person,
they make me feel confined.
Living in California I wear flip flops about 99% of the year,
 so anything more confining than that feels constrictive.
The dilema is that I have wood floors in my house and
 in the wee hours of the morning
 they are a slight bit chilly on my little tooties.
Usually I would just wear a pair of fuzzy socks,
that was until I found these...


Snoozies


Snoozies are like having the softest cotton balls surrounding your feet.
Walking on a cloud...I absolutely love them!!
And they are machine washable...gotta love it!


What could be more pretty than perfume housed in an inkwell bottle,
topped with a pin cushion and vintage inspired pins!
Scents of grapefruit, pink peppercorns and roses.
How perfectly divine!
(Now on top of my Anthropologie wish list)



So that's what has caught my eye this week...
how about you...find anything interesting or noteworthy?
I'd love to hear about it!

You can check out more 
Tickle Me Tuesdays 
finds over at my bloggy friend Sarah's blog

Until next time...
Happy Tuesday!

11 comments:

Marisa Hopkins said...

Oh man, if someone had asked me 30 seconds ago if I needed Snoozies, I would have said, "huh?"

But now... I NEED Snoozies!!

Almost Precious said...

My feet are usually cold even in the summer but with this cold winter they've gone beyond the state of just being cold to being perpetual ice cubes. I think those Snoozies are just what I need...off to check them out, maybe I can get them in my size.

Sarah B. said...

Those slipper look sooooo comfy and I bet that perfume smells as pretty as it looks!! Thanks for playing :)

Tara said...

I'm convinced. I want a pair of Snoozies too.

Rachel said...

Oh my word!! I need some of those Snoozies too! =) They look SO comfy! =)
Hopping over from Tickle Me Tuesday!! Gonna explore your blog! =)
~Rachel
www.twenty6blog.com

thestoryofkat said...

i just saw that same perfume bottle recently in my facebook feed from anthropologie and pretty much fell in love. i mean, does it even matter what it smells like?!? lol

My Life Under the Bus said...

I am drawn to that perfume bottle like a bee to honey!!! *LOVE* Oh I should add my happy package to Tickle Me Tuesday!

Angela said...

What a pretty pin cushion!

Stephanie said...

love the bottle for the perfume and the pin cushion! beautiful!

lisaroyhandbags said...

Loving the snoozies - the problem is I would never want to take them off and would be leaving the house with them on! The pin cushion is awfully cute :)

Urbanstems said...

Oh the perfume bottle is amazing but you had me at the snoozies. Sinead x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...