Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Coffee and the Doctor



Here goes with my first edition of
Tickle Me Tuesdays!

If you missed what it's all about you can check it out here.

So this week it's been all about coffee!!!
And more coffee, and yet one more cup...
and
some lovely frothy milk to go with it too!

Thanks to this...

The Bonjour French Press and Milk Frother set from
We had a gift card from the holidays and this is what we decided on.
It's heaven...I feel like a barista!
The coffee is rich and smooth and the aroma that fills the kitchen...
Yummo!

We also got some of this to go along with it...
Delicious Italian illy coffee...
It's the smoothest coffee, a slight chocolate hint and never bitter,
one of my all time favorite coffees.


Then on to the doctor part of my week.
This has a rather bizarre start...
Chad & I enjoy watching behind the scenes kind of shows
 to find out how things are made etc...

Somehow (I'm assuming we were half asleep) we saw a show for
"Doc Martin" and thinking it was a look at how the shoes are made,
we set a recording. 
Big DUH!
When we went to watch the episode low and behold
 it's a British comedy that
 has absolutely nothing to do with shoes!


It is a very quirky show...
as the doctor has the worst bedside manner you can imagine and
lacks any and all social skills.
You can read more about it here.
It may not be everyone's cup of tea but it 
Tickles My Fancy!

So join me again next week when
Tickle Me Tuesdays returns,
 on Tuesday...of course!

Want to see some more 
Tickle Me Tuesday posts...then pop by
to read some more!

14 comments:

Sarah B. said...

I love illy coffee too!! I really need a cup of it right now actually :) Thanks for playing!

Melody said...

I've heard of Illy before, but never tried it, I may have to!

thestoryofkat said...

we switched to making only french press coffee a couple years ago now and i have never looked back...sooo much better!! :)

Almost Precious said...

I've seen the Illy brand before but have never tried it. A hint of chocolate? Now my curiosity's peaked and I'll have to look for it the next time I'm out shopping.

BBC humor can be very cutting edge and quirky. I loved such shows as Black Addler, Mr. Bean, Red Dwarf (even if some of the British colloquialisms went over my head).

Tara said...

I've been wanting a milk frother for quite a while. And I think I'll have to pick up some illy coffee soon.

Annie said...

Sounds too good - I have to go grab some coffee now!! Yum :)

Happy Frog and I said...

I love coffee but can't drink too much of it as it gives me migraines. That said, the brand you featured is totally lush, I first tried it in Rome and it is gorgeous!

BB Goad said...

I've been wanting a French Press :) and love coffee probably too much!

lisaroyhandbags said...

We have a french press that we use all the time at our apartment in Ireland. Here we've got one of those single cup keurig machines which I love :)

Sue said...

I've never tried a french press...but this makes me want a cup of joe.

My Life Under the Bus said...

I love s me some good coffee AND British humor - I wonder if I can get it here???

cabin + cub said...

Oh, now I have s sudden hankering for coffee... yum!

danielle @ take heart said...

you're making me want coffee ;)

love your blog and shop! happy to have found it :)

gretchenmist . . . {belinda} said...

oooh yum! totally agree re the greatness of illy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...